Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm BACK!!!

Like...
...the birthmark on my backside...or
...you typical man's favorite part of a lady...or
...where the trunk is located on American cars...or
...Cam'ron...or
...a chiropractor...or
...the analogy I just used...or
...the season where it's hot as hell and new flings are started...or
...doggystyle...or
...Lucius at VSU in a year...or
...what I'd like you to pardon...or
...what you need to watch in this day and age...or
...HIP HOP when you think of Drake...or
...my personality without the blurriness of LOVE...or
...ME. Period. Nuff said. All Above.
Yeah.

So I'm back...I have alot to say....will continue to have alot to say...and alot has changed!
Absorb the new me.
Yeah.
CBox VBlog is back in full effect as well!
4 those that don't know, or forgot-- you ask me any question (about relationships, life, me, friends, music, blah...)and I do my best to answer your question via video blog- ASAP.

Stay tuned, because alot will be shared with you guys...and I hope my followers-- that sounds so damn lame...damn...like a boy at VSU who calls his friends FANS...yeah-- I'ma keep it real here. Anyway, I hope my readers (sounds so much better-- this aint twitter) accept my apology for leaving them for over a year I think? I'm sorry. But I'm back...and I won't be sitting on here crying about love, and women, and blah blah like before. As I said...Stay tuned!
Updates coming soon.
*Muah*- to my lady readers
Peace to my bruhs

~Lucius

No comments: