Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The taste of words...so sweet

I was talking to a friend of mine not too long ago, and she was telling me about how she felt about someone she'd been persuing for some time...
The following words are straight from her heart...delivered to me...and then exposed to you.

This is LOVE, my people
"He is officially my heart beacuse it hurts like hell when he's not around, yet beats so hard when he is..."
I had to save it...the words gave me chills.
She also made the very true statement as follows...


"Your heart talks shit while your mind makes sense...but when your heart starts playing mind games, what tools do you use to get away?"

I wish I had the answer to that question...it may have saved me alot of...everything. lol.

There was a time when a close female friend of mine didn't know what to do after multiple disappointments with guys...and I asked her not to change.
Begged her not to change.
This was her response:

"I won't. It's hard not to sometimes, but I gotta stay true to myself..."

Words have such a powerful impact...which is why I adore them...You can make words say ANYTHING you want- there's nothing that can express how you feel inside more than words..

well, actions- of course, but think beyond that!

I'll never forget the text I recieved from a woman I was getting to know a while ago...
I asked her what she liked about me, and this was her response

"You're kinda dangerous, and scarily almost just right..."
It flattered me without gassing my head up...too much. lol
Too bad that turned out to be a disaster, but more on that ANOTHER day.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! what kinda crazy [in love] girl?!? [[;) LIQING]]
ugh, i am >blushing<...
i love 'em, i love 'em, i love 'em! LOL
oh yea, thanks for the read... love ya!

mercie said...

hehe..
i said that..lol
=D