Monday, May 19, 2008

So Beautiful...

I woke up due to the sun peeking in on me with a smile…
It’s smile caused me to smile...
Then turning to see her beside me just widened it.
She was So Beautiful...
So Beautiful was laying in bed beside me.
As I gazed at her, I seriously wonderd how God could create such a creature- and if he made her specifically for me.
I sure hoped so...
Her hair was wild, dark, curly and all over the place just like her personality...
I snickered as I thought of her quirky ways.
The things she used to say that just made me laugh so hard...
I don't laugh that hard unless I'm with her.
She amuses me in every way possible...
Her lips...oh, how I wanted to just taste them at that exact second...Her sweet peach lips that were slightly parted- I guess as a passage for air...
Her beautiful skin that wasn't perfect, but the minor imperfections just made her even more perfect for me...
If I wanted a Barbiedoll, I would go to Wal-Mart.
She glowed next to me...and caused me to glow
- on the inside.
I wondered if others saw her the way I did...
I doubted it.
Men threw themselves at her and tried to tell her all kinds of things to strike an interest, due to the way she looked. They said they loved her without even knowing her, they said they wanted to get to know her without even seeing her...
for her.
They just saw her as something to ease their lust...
They just saw her legs, breasts, hair, face...
they didn't know her.
I knew her. I know her.
Inside and out.
I knew her likes, dislikes, what she loved, what she hated, what she cried for, and what made her smile...
I knew the place on her head that she loved for me to rub the most.
I knew her...
I know her.
I saw her as gorgeous as she could be even when she wasn't trying to be gorgeous...
At the beginning of the day,
and the end of the night,
where women's make-up has faded,
jean creases have ceased,
and hair curls have tired out,
I saw her beauty.
As she wakes up and smiles at me, I look away shyly.
I'm caught- once again.
I stare into her eyes- the doorway to her soul, and savor the color
-the hue of Dissarono.
I smile, and then start to think about how I would love to wake up to this every morning...
of every day...
for the rest of my days...
But for now, I'll accept today.
She is So Beautiful...to me.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)
the best [[007]] night lol =)
as uR editor.. the 6th liNe from the bottom, u wrote "sould" instead od "soul" [[sorry i had to!]]
other than that.. *perfection*
the biggest smile..
l0VE.

mercie said...

finally!!!! lol
something to read! YESS! lol
and i loved it!

crazybeautiful said...

this is beauty.

Anonymous said...

ssssooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
OMG... I ABSOLUTELY loved it!!!