Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Everyone Nose music video!



Finally...it has been released!
I'm not too fond of the subject (cocaine), but the song is heatery...I can't wait until the album drops.
I wanna go to a party like that...anybody with me? Some of those girls were kinda hmmhmmm! lol
Did you see shorty's tattoo on her fists? "Love Life"...MY type of crowd.

And you know we had to do a remix!
A hot remix is an understatement...
check it out: http://www.zshare.net/audio/11964185e79678c3/

They vibe to the remix in the studio...

This.
Is.
Music.

These days artists like to just send a file around, and you record your verse in your studio, and send it back.
I love how THEY did it...all in the studio at one time, chemistry mixing.
You can feel the unity, the love...
I love it!

While you're at it, peep Spaz- their second single
http://www.zshare.net/audio/11964227140ccd30/

Seeing Sounds will be dropped June 10th. I will have a copy beating in my car by that day, noontime.

Peace & Blessings

Lu

No comments: