Thursday, May 15, 2008

As the Battle for Bankhead continues...

Shawty Lo says he'll give some loot to anybody who can bring him a picture of T.I. in highschool, or any proof to show where he is REALLY from...
Also- T.I. Sittings Search Day 2

LMAO.
Honestly, I feel T.I. messed wiht the wrong one...
He started this beef...
How?
Check it...
Shawty Lo never said his name...or made any hints that he was speaking on T.I.
He even shouted out T.I. on the Dey Know remix:
"And I got them same kinda guns like T.I..."

You may think he was poking him on Dunn Dunn...
But "Mention Bankhead, better acknowledge me
What you blind, need some glasses to see?" was actually a line from his Bankhead remix that he put out on his I'm Da Man part 1 mixtape...he chopped it up, and threw it in the hook.
I guess Shawty Lo just hit a soft spot...because T.I . was the first to start mentioning names...
It must be two sides?
lol...

And I find it funny that he couldn't even respond to Gucci Mane's lame ass diss!

T.I. is a great lyricist...amazing...but as far as swag and realness...idk...
can T.I. go to the hood like this and be as comfortable?

Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: