Wednesday, April 16, 2008

True Beauty = Natural

Now if you know me, you know I like beautiful women...
Black women, white women, yellow women, green women, blue women...etc.
If you're beautiful- I'm attracted to you.
Period.
But what is beautiful to me???
Let me break it down for you as far as outer appearance...
I love natural beauty. I don't do the whole weave thing...the whole colored contacts thing...the whole red hair thing...the whole fake nails thing...the whole GLOBS of makeup thing...
Talking about it's your hair cuz you paid for it?
No, baby...
I love the natural look...not the let's destroy my hair with all types of chemicals so I can't run because I may sweat it out, or swim because it'll mess it up...
I love the NA-TU-RAL LOOK.
When a woman can roll out of bed and leave the crib and STILL look stunning- THAT is beauty.
Beauty is NOT when you sit around and apply hours worth of make-up on for one night...
No.
That's actually pretty ugly- to be frank.
I was with a girl whom I though looked gorgeous when she woke up.
I used to watch her sleep- no creep.
I mean, I wouldn't be sitting there for HOURS, but when I would wake up in the middle of the night and glance at her, I just couldn't pull my eyes away...
OFF TOPIC!
Anyway, I saw this picture and it made me really think about beaty- and what I thought it was, and I decided to share with YOU what I thought it was.
Behold, BEAUTY!

When you can walk out of the crib in some sweats- Coutre, PINK, Old Navy, whatever and still look amazing- you're beautiful, baby.
Lauren London is now added to my list of gorgeous women...
damn.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

No comments: