Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stay?

For years I've wanted to attend a college in the city...
and I finally have a chance.
ALOT is weighing on me being able to go to a school in the middle of the city- GA State.

I want to go so bad, but I'm not really stressing too much over it because I know at the end of the day, God's will will be. Period. That's the ONLY way I've made it where I am today.
If he wants me there at GA State, I'll be there at GA State...
with my car...
my job...
New experiences...
My brothers...
Access to all the opportunities I miss while I'm in this country town- Valdosta. Ugh.
I'll be closer to home- 30 mins away from a home cooked meal.
I'll be even more focused- I think.
Parties!!
Women!!
Excitement!!
Ugh. Everything GOOD is over there...EVERYTHING.
And it's all on me...
I've been on the ball, I just need to stay on it...
But on a side note, to be completely honest...
some things make me want to stay here at V-state...

Like how gorgeous it is on a nice day...(look above- *cam phone!*)
The weather...
The lack of skyscrapers blocking the stars...
The water fountains (that have been off due to the drought, but they're still there!)
The campus is gorgeous...relaxing...I can spend time with ME.
I don't have to worry about my phone ringing off the hook all the time cuz my mom needs me home to watch my sisters or whatever...
I can sit back and count my blessings as the sun beams on me and those around me...
Am I... getting... country?
HELL NO! **I get up to dust myself off and recoup**
Whatever...I'm not worried about it.
I pray that God will have his way.
Peace & Blessings
Lu


1 comment:

Ms.Tooty said...

STAY!! u will be moving bak to atl I assume after college. Why go now when you might spend the next few years there later on in life? If you are already not paying attention now when you get back to Atlanta it will be five times as worse. I honestly don't know how I made it out of Clark Atl with a 2.7 for my freshman yr as much partying as I did.