Thursday, April 17, 2008

Outside

Lol...reality.
I mean, the Internet wasn't closed of course, but I didn't feel like doing work, or whatever I'd be doing INSIDE...
I decided to enjoy the beautiful day- once again.
Once again, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the
breeze and heat was balanced...Not too cold, not too hot...
just right, like the baby bear's porridge.
I left my 2 o'clock and walked to Firehouse Subs with a friend of mine. I'd never had a sub from there, and I heard good things about it, SO I decided to try it out myself.
YUM.
We then decided to enjoy more of the day, and we walked to checkers...
I had some fries.
YUM.
yeah...I'm a fat man at heart...and I know if I keep it up, I'll be a fat man at body!
((lame joke drum chime))
But anyway, later on I decided to fill out an application as I sat under the shade...
I'm just taking life as it comes...who knows when I enter the realest life (right now, we're in the real life...when we graduate we'll be in the realer life, and when we own our own place with kids and a full time- that's the REALEST life, you feel me?) if I'll ever be able to just chill and enjoy the breeze...with no worries or stresses?
So why not do it now...
So many of us run around and find so much to do that we forget about the small things in life...
Like Kanye said "the best things in life are free..."
I'm just starting to understand.
Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath- inhale that fresh air- get that natural high- relax...
Try it...it works.
Go outside, look at the beauty around you, think about your blessings, and take a DEEP breath...
-HOLD it...
...
then release slowly...
and smile.
BET you feel much better.
Peace & Blessings
Lu



1 comment:

mercie said...

FIREHOUSE SUBS IS THAT SHIT!!!
omg...now u got me wantin one and i cant get one til i get home...