Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mixed feelings

I hate constantly her but hold on to constantly
her and I love yet her I need her on to constantly
let go and her I want to let know to her but unfortunately she
listen doesn’t to me when away hold I her see
I still that get in ping
heart my kiss my catches want her catches her breath still her
catches her in my chest breath heart catches I my stops yet speeds up
just yet her unfortunately kiss want hate on to hold her and her kiss
catches at the same time her I away want to push
and kill feelings but her like she me hurt
yet her please so in ways many as I doesn’t thought was I doing
But guess I picture there’s a wasn’t girl I in new but she the has
Nothing Never on feelings her and feelings my could her for
compare never
love unfortunately constantly love
love damn
Peace &
Blessings
Lu

No comments: