Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Laugh My Anus Off!!!

Wow...
So I was uploading some videos, and I came accross some OLD videos that I uploaded like years ago- literally. lol!
Hilarious.
Check them out.

Triflin ASS Niggas!!
Video of my girls- the flyest females where I live- speaking on a subect they seem to know so much, yet nothing about. Don't we all...lmao @ Ryan's 'Girlfriends' parody at the beginning.


Throwback pt. 1
My best friends and I were walking around 5 points, and we saw this man dancing...I was about to battle him, but my friends pulled me back because they thought he was crazy. lol. He told us his name was Throwback, and that we would see him dancing in Phillips Arena one day..."just watch."


Throwback pt. 2


These hands aint no ho!
LMAO @ my pink shorts! look at them hands, though!


Graduation
I'm explaining my feelings on graduation the day before I walk accross the stage...somebody told me this inspired them
:-)


"My baby"...who's now my ex. She was rubbing my arm- a hot spot, which explains why my face is behind a shelf. lol. ((sigh))...the days...


Snappin
A video of me freestyling...back when I used to rap...lol. What a thug.


Wow...I'm still laughing. Change is good.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

1 comment:

Milah.b said...

hahahhhhahaaha
son!
i remember "throwback" im in class so i can't watch all the videos but im sure they are funny as all hell..

man memories.
lol..
gotta love em.