Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Definition of Real...

Hmm...

IS this the definition of real?
Plies sophomore album cover:


If so...I don't wanna be real...
Plies Explains being 'real'

Do you agree with him? Is this what you think 'real' is? It seems that some of the things he says conflicts with his album cover...
What is real to you?

On another note...I must adress the ignorance passed my way the other day...

"That's why your bitch want a real nigga like me!"

In rebuttal to this below ignorant statement...
I wouldn't mess with a 'bitch' in the first place...I'm more fond of the lady- the woman, than a female dog...I would never refer to someone which I may hold an interest in as a bitch...So you MUST not be talking about a female I'm messing with.
Might I add, if I were to mess with a 'bitch'- by mistake, she probably more than likely would want a 'real nigga'- like you, for that's not me- farrr from it, and I could never help her in that department.
I would never consider myself a real nigga, I feel I'm so much more than that. A real nigga? Who would call themselves that? And if someone were to call me that, I'd take it as an insult, and tell them to watch their mouth...
as well as pimp.
My name is Lucius, and I'm a respectable young gentleman...
Respect me.
Keep the 'bitch', real nigga.

Peace & Blessings
Lu

4 comments:

mercie said...

me and my homeboy were talkin about this subject earlier today and we were sayin that plies has started a movement and its not a good one...
first off when a person calls himself a goon he's referring to himself as an awkward stupid person, or an aggressive violent young criminal..is that really the msg u wanna send to these people?? and what really gets me is that the main dudes that be callin themselves goons and wat not are in college! and im like how can u be a goon in college??? that doesnt really make sense to me..mockin someone that clearly does not have the same goals in life as you do hardly seems 'real' to me...

Milah.b said...

first and foremost, i just want to acknowledge the fact that Plies actually SPEAKS english.. Uhm, yeaaah! That is completly surprising to me considering the fact that he says things like "buussy baby" and "goooon" and the rest of it is monkey gibberish.

i mean seriously, this man articulates himself very well. i actually LISTENED to him. lol.
but i mean, whats up with this album cover..?

i'm lost.

are those the two same people?

because hearing him talk, i would say it those are two totally different personalities and outlooks. i mean, how do you go from "a supportive father figure" to "a real nigga, die goon"

his album cover actually scares me.

but yeah... i don't know what to say about plies. this whole "real nigga" movement thing he has going on is confusing me because it looks like he's trying to send two images.

i think he needs to pick one. and i dont think it needs to be anything like that album cover.

smh.
when will we get it together?

Hollow said...

i feel what ur saying and i agree with it completely. i also believe that my boo plies is NOT this GOON he claims to be...and he IS very intelligent! Wow...he knows how to articulate his words and uses BIG words too =)! lol. he seems to be an ok person with a good head on his shoulders...but i believe that he is consumed the industry and his "goons".

....ugh...and he is BLABBERING on...bLaHHHHH....blAhhh...ugh..

but anywho...he COULD be a very good person, just trying to make this image that i dont really believe is him =(

ohsolucius said...

seeing is believing, because hearing may be impaired...
if someone whows you who they are...believe them, mami. nuff said...
this is where alot of people mess up..they always have this hope for better...they don't believe what a person shows them. then they feel dumb in the end...
why would he want to be this goon if this isn't his life?