Friday, March 28, 2008

No air (remix)



"No Air" (remix)
--Jordin Sparks (feat. Chris Brown & GQ)

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air...

[GQ]
Uh, listen
Without you by my side, I'm outside my element
Periodic table...missing one element...
...oxygen...
I try to smile, but thoughts of you push my lips out
like a natural collogen
I act like the burden's not heavy, but I'm really struggling
Feel like I'm underwater...the surface bubbling
with every step you take- like you don't care
that you're taking away my (gasp) until I'm left alone with no air
I can't just sit with this problem, I try to find solutions
Other women try to help me breath, yet to me they're pollution
Miss your tone- listen to old messages so I can hear you
Guess I gotta get used to this again, because space didn't have air, too
Poured out the contents of my heart, now it's so hollow
I just wish for better days, a happier tomorrow
A smile on my face to hide the frowns of sorrow
Cause loosing you took my breath away like the first time I saw you.

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air
Oh...

I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

[Chorus:]
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real

But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breath, but I survived
I don't know how, but I don't even care

So how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

[Chorus]

No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No more
It's no air, no air
[GQ]
How you just do you can't help but puzzle me
thought I was the diamond to your ring
-you were my missing puzzle piece...
It's like you dumped me in the ocean
-can't breath can't see
Now you're invading my dreams,
so I can't even sleep
It's like the air is stuffy, even when I step outside
My vision is blurry, I see no stars in the sky
I want to score with you
Not play on a rebound
I can't live without
what my planet revolved around

[Chorus]
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

No comments: