Monday, March 10, 2008

Mickey Avalon



I know you all have seen this commerical...
Some find it entertaining, some find it annoying...
and MOST wonder who's the white man at the end that they've never seen before. lol
"I'm that dude that got what you need/
eyes on the prize, picking up speed!"
Well I have tha answer for ya.
Mickey Avalon.
Who's Mickey Avalon?
Watch this...

MY DICK


LMAO! I like that joint, yo...
And this one...

MR. RIGHT

"Rolex watch- but it's fake!

Gold gazelle glasses and a platinum chain- but it's fake!

Like your tits...and your eyes and your nose and your lips, and your brains!" lol!
I don't know about ya'll, but I like this cat. I love people that are different cuz they wanna be...because that's who they are, and they could care less about what people think. That's all him! I'm downloading the disk.


THE FULL COMMERCIAL


Peace & Blessings
Lu

P.S. since we're talking commercials, here are two of my favorites right now
The Magical Amounts!


LMAO @ dudley the dragon at the end! lol!

Yo-yo commercial

LMflyAO! that mess is just hilaroius


No comments: