Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Argumentative

Engaged in a convo with a female friend of mine who has been done wrong over and over by different men, who doesn't believe there is a such thing as a good man...I got some insight, and hope I shared some.

I told her that every man isn't the same, and that there will be alot of ones you meet who are not the ONE, which is what makes finding the ONE so special. I explained to her that she shouldn't let the bad PAST interfere with a good PRESENT...
She thought her boyfriend was being sketch...I told her that all assumed isn't true until proof...
I should be a lawyer...
for relationships. lol.

She said I made sense, yet guys always mess up...

I agreed, told her that both sexes mess up, and that girls always find something wrong with us- they may find Prince Charming, but say his sword isn't sharp enough.
diig?

I asked her why people may see something perfect in front of them, yet make excuses to not embrace it...

She pushed the fact that no one's perfect.
I agreed, and added that there are people perfect for each other.
She agreed, and added more- stating that nobody's perfect, but if you want to love someone, you must accept their flaws. BUT, if their flaw is cheating, she's certainly not willing to accept that.
Smart girl...
I feel the same about lying...
We talked about guys losing good women due to mistakes they make.
she explained that she felt that "after making the mistake before, which every guy says he has, that they wouldn't continue to fuck themselves."

i thought for a moment, then agreed...
"we may stupidly fuck ourselves again...
but only after being handed a condom by our partner."
her response was hmmm....
i smiled.

she then said "so somehow, their partner pushes them to cheat? i'm sorry, but relationships take work. what's the point of being in one if everytime you run into someone else to make you feel better?"
I replied, "you're right. its wrong to run to others...and a relationship DOES take work...so much...but what if you're the only one working for it? you get tired of working, and want to work with someone who's willing to work with you...right?"
She said that's fine, but why not dead the past relationship and start something new with the one who seems to be willing to work?
I agreed, because I disagree with cheating...sneaking...lying...leading on...playing around...
It's a big wate of time, and love...

she said her man seems perfect, but what if he's a rotten egg under a perfect shell?
I told her she needs to be willing to crack the egg, because what if he ISN'T?
She'd stare at the egg for so long...scared to crack it, because of other rotten eggs she's cracked...
What a waste!
She said she's willing to find out...


I ended my case
And then she brought up something new...SHE needs to be a lawyer...
for relationships...lol
She asked if you've gotten 6 bad eggs out of a dozen, when do you start to think the whole dozen is bad?
I told her you don't...until you've opened all 12.
What if you give up and throw away the carton with 6 GOOD eggs in it? You'll regret it...
How are those eggs supposed to feel?
She then answered a question that I, among many other guys ponder...
why do girls go for the "messed up guys"?
She said the reason for that was because with the "messed up guy", they can see the problems off the bat...and with perfect guys, they see the perfect shell, and are afraid to crack it. If they don't know any better, they can just live with the hope that there is at least one perfect guy out there...
Makes sense...from a woman's logic. lol
She said she just wants one...just one good guy to treat her right.
I said likewise...
Still searching for Miss Hollywood. I have hope.
I told her to promise herself to not give up until she finds one. Because they are out there...somewhere...
kinda like aliens
;-)
think about that, readers...stop messing with these Earthlings.
"...and I know i'm not all the way your cup of tea and all, but baby I'm rare! So the next time you get tired of fishing for them droids, meet me by my spaceship, baby...I'll be there!" --Holly Weerd (Love with a Weerdo)
Peace & Blessings
Lu
Shout to the E-Berin for the debate!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"we may stupidly fuck ourselves again...
but only after being handed a condom by our partner."

this statement is completely ficticous. MANY [[if not MOST]] guys cheat for no reason, nmost definitely NOT because their partner pushes them to! Most guys just need too much attention, more then is possible for any ONE female to fulfill. Plus the fact that guys have the mentality that "if i dont get caught then who cares?"
so i dont believe you "stated your case" cuz i really have no idea what was formed out of this discussion..

ohsolucius said...

maybe you should read it again, anonymous...
there was more added.
things i write can't be zipped through...

ohsolucius said...

but in response to what you have to say in the present...you're right.
MOST women need a reason, MOST men need a location...
explain to me why I was cheated on by many women- even though I tried to give them the world and more?
Explain to me why women found reasons to not be with me, even though I tried to give them every reason TO...hmm?
"They always find something wrong with us/ they discover Prince Charming, but his sword isn't sharp enough..."--Lucius McCall
I believe the correct qhote I used was "ended my case"...

mercie said...

i like the metaphor u used with the eggs and stuff...
i feel where the girl is coming from tho about bein scared to crack the shell....

and when u find a "perfect" guy after soo many rotten ones...u believe that the new one is too good to be true..its like u kno he's treatin u how u should b treated but then to finally find someone that does it...its kinda scary...and u want to tread lightly cuz u dont want it to end up not bein wat u thought it was...

but i liked the note..keep it up mccall...

ohsolucius said...

:-) thank you, mer mer. and i feel it! you know what you want, and to find someone that actually DOES it...after dating alot that don't...it kinda scares you away cuz you're so used to the low...you know? its kinda unbelievable to think that there actually is a woman/man out there who will do you right...AND is attractive? cough.
looking for miss hollywood...