Thursday, February 21, 2008

I HATE English!!!!

Sike.
I could never...
English...I love it. Literature...I desire it. I love to play with words. Words are my life...
but why do I have to take a class about old old old dead dead dead men who wrote in broken old English that I can't understand? Why do I need to learn about the periods of Romanticism and Enlightment? Why? WHY?? Please explain!
Why do I need to read about a man who thought that cutting up and eating children and using their skin as gloves would help out the economy and cease the overpopulation?? Seriously?
Why do I need to read about crazy people who like spankings from their mother?
hmmm?
Why am I reading poetry that makes noooooooo sense?
Don't get me wrong...I respect it. I find it interesting. But if my prof was a lil bit less b-word ish...
just a lil.
I should post her syllabus on here...seriously...lol.
We just took the hardest test....
the 60 percent portion was an essay- 7 pages, a guarenteed A- about nonsense that will NOT help me in life. I B.S.ed as much as I could and got 2 full pages...ugh
We had a section where we had to identify quotes, and name the author as well as the name of the piece.
no, no list to choose from.
The hell? I don't even get the writing! So how can I pick and pull quotes from them?

Ugh...

I know it's mid term time...
I just want to tell all of you, you rule because you're already in school. Don't let school rule you.
And to those who just study the earth (particular person in mind :-) ), you rule too. Seriously. Don't let the earth rule you...
And also, remember that a test is only as good as when you took it...we never stop learning.
screw tests...ugh.

I swear if I didn't promise myself I'd get my mother a house on the beach, I'd be in a shack right now, just writing...lol.

My dream job is to just write books, teach high school Lit to help out the inner city children- or teach creative writing in college, and go speak to kids about life...and changing it. If I could get paid to do that....I'd be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! ugh!

But my dream is also to hand my mom the keys to her new full furnished place, maybe on the thousand islands...equipped with a Geoffery.
Therefore I must stay in school...lol


BTW, Shawty Lo's album Units in the City...great chill joint. Rest on it. He has a soothing flow...no homo. lol.

"I still got em 4 the L-O...
17.5, all you gotta do is hollow..."--Shawty Lo
Hmmmm....I could always "meet the white girl" and still get my mom that place...lol
'Frank Lucius'...how that sound? Get me my own movie...haha.
Go see American Gangster! please!

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: