Wednesday, February 6, 2008

GOONS pt 2.

Okay...well if you've stayed tuned, you know how I feel about my new room mate's friends/ my new room mates...
You know what they've done to me, or tried to do...
I just wanted to clear up something.
They're VERY smart...one of them- the "theif" (this is what others call him) has a 3.5 G.P.A.
The other one has alot of money, and I've debated with him- unbelieveably smart.
All of them are smart...in school....taking classes...doing their school thing.

The only thing they lack is respect, and attire to attract.

So don't think they're just straight goons that don't give an F about life...they do. They just look like goons while doing it...lol

The realest one is real cool with me...We had a heart 2 heart last night- no homo. More on that later.

Just had to set the record straight.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: