Friday, February 15, 2008

GOONS- Entry part 5

Wow.
It's Friday.
Still no cups.
lol...yes, it's funny now.
I spoke to my mother about it, and she told me to just take it as a loss, and take all my dishes out of the kitchen.
She said I can control how I act, but I can't control the actions of others.
Word.
My dishes are still in the kitchen though...because last night was the first night I saw anybody other than my room mate in the room...
And I would see him for seconds at a time since last wknd...IDK where he disappeared to. Dodging me, maybe because he knows he's wrong?
When I would see him, I would nod, and not say a word. He'd nod back.
I haven't seen the goons though...at all. Maybe they broke up...
That'd be sad...but what do you expect?
They were together 24/7...
ugh. I couldn't be with guys that much...
but you know what's funny?
Last night, my room mate speaks to me for the first time since he disappeared last Sat...and you know what he says?
"Ey, man...I still owe you those cups, huh?"
I look at him and say "Yeah."
he says, "Oh, yeah- I gotchu. I just forgot, bruh..."
How the hell you forget for a week?
But he don't foget about that book that I took from him to burn some cds for him right...that book that had some school notes in it...
he asks me "Ay, uh...your boy still got my book?"
I say "yeah" and walk away from him.
I wasn't gonna get it for him...no cups, no book. but I refuse to stoop to his level. He's pretty short...
my lil brother and a friend of mine got me some cups though...how sweet! That's love...it's the little things...you know?
At the end of the day, it's all material...I got loot, so I can get more- and when I do...It'll be in my room. I aint gonna get expelled cuz his mother, er- their mothers didn't raise em right.
That damn stench of dark alcohol is really getting to me, though. Makes me wanna throw up.
Their ugly girls don't make it any better though...
You ever seen a horsewoman?
No, Lucius [[slaps own hand]] Stop! 08 resolutions...not to make fun of people. Who knows their story...
well I might know it...
a woman found a horse attractive...and had a baby.
damn, i'm bothered. I can't blog now...lol. I'll be back. Sorry for the negativity.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: