Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Come on paper...

I thank my sis for putting me onto this blog crap...
lol.
But seriously...Writing is my outlet, my escape. I love writing, I love words, I love literature.
...almost as much as I love music, but that's just a tease compared to writing, and putting my thoughts on paper- or the internet.
Stop reading...now! Stay out of my damn business, asshole!
jk...enjoy.

Life is like sex to me...my experiences, my friends, the time that goes by...etc.
It's all like a huge sexathon. Hours and hours of pounding, and pressing, and stroking, and rhythm...
Then, when I write, It's like I have an orgasm...a release...
Excuse me while I come- no condom.

If you think thet's a perverted way of thinking, how about life to me is like gallons and gallons of water that I drink all day, everyday. You know that feeling when you need to use the bathroom? Well picture that feeling, and you enduring that feeling until you finally get to a keyboard, or pen and paper.
Excuse me, while I lift the toilet seat and relieve myself.
Better? haha...

I blog for me, but I appreciate you reading, and I really appreciate those who comment. Thank you :-)

Excuse me while I grab a towel...the keyboard needs wiping.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: