Sunday, February 24, 2008

Black Widow

As I sat in my room and procrastinated, watching Flavor of love and being disgusted- as usual, I saw something small moving very fast on the wall behind the TV.
I jumped up quick, and headed over to kill it because I don't do bugs.
Especially bugs in V-town...haha. noooo.
The roaches down here are like citizens...word on me. They're as big as humans, and they walk around like they own the city. They fly too....
ugh.
Anyway, as I got closer I realized it was a spider. A tiny black spider.
I'm deathly scared of spiders...like, just looking at the pic above makes my skin crawl. If you want to see me scream like a girl, throw a tarantula at me or something. That'd just be evil, and I'd have no choice but to kill you, but you'd get your terrified scream out of me...haha.
This spider was special though- it had a red thing on it...
It was all black, with a stripe of red.
A black widow.
I froze for a second then I thought...'hey- it's wither her, or me.' lol
I'm not for killing bugs. I believe they're here for a reason, and they don't bother you unless they feel you bother them.
But once a bug is inside the house, I think you either kill it, or put it outside.
In this instance, I was not about to play with a black widow in order to get it outside.
SO I grabbed a shoe, and killed it.
But what if I never saw the spider?
What if I never killed it?
What if I went to sleep, and it crawled on me and bit me?
I'd be dead in days...
God is good, and I'm blessed...
God bless you.
Peace & Blessings
Lu

2 comments:

mercie said...

so this blog made my skin crawl...took me back to that time in 9th grade when i got bit by that damn brown recluse....damn near had to get my leg cut off...damn him to hell..lol

ohsolucius said...

LMAO! you lying!!! what happened?!