Wednesday, February 13, 2008

YANK!

AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Cash Camp has finally released their video after teasing us with a taste of what was to come with this:

I was excited...
and now...
the video is out.
Check it out, and enjoy.

I was kinda disappointed...I like the attempt at a plot...but the plot was stupid! lol
to me at least...
creative, but stupid.
I like how they mixed the teaser in there...I thought they wouldn't, but as you can see- they're on their game.
Sooooo...is it only me who caught that spectacle at the end?
Were they dissing Soulja boy?
These guys are known for throwing disses at people...
you see them in the Batman video throwing batman in the air and "making it fly"- got that info from a reliable primary source...
Then this?
I mean, I would be mad too...they made the damn soulja boy dance, toured with soulja boy for a lil- always in the back...
and now soulja boy is making millions- grammy nominated, and they have...nothing.
Whatever. Get your money, Cash Camp.
Its time to do my dance...its time to do my dance...

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

2 comments:

mercie said...

to be honest....crank that yank was always my favorite crank that..it has the best beat..and the best dance to me...
but thats jus me...and i dont blame them for dissin solja boy what he did was foul...

ohsolucius said...

me too! i always loved this one...lol. i mean, why wouldnt it be better than the others- they basically MADE soulja boy!
loyalty and respect is what's most important...and soulja boy doesn't know what that is...
i don't blame em either.