Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It snowed in Georgia today...


Its snowing outside the school,
and all I can think of is walking outside holding hands with you.
How i wanna kiss you with a snowflake on my tounge;
feeling each other's warmth is all i want.
snowflakes look alike, but none are the same,
so when you say i'm like every other boy, i claim snowflake.
all of us are special in our own way,
but none of them can flake just like i flake.
they're the ones that slip, i'm the one that sticks,
they're the ones that burn your mouth while i feel pleasant on your lips;
i'm the one you wanna lay on and spread your arms and legs,
they're the ones that hit you in your face- why are they the ones you dont forget?
I'm the one that comes, sticks, then melts on your driveway-
as you pour salt on me, and make me go- it hurts to leave.
when you play with me, it's intense, so much fun.
come aggressive, then rest on your chest and your bum.
you can mold me into whatever you want.
what I come out as is up 2 u, baby girl...
when it snows in Georgia, it reminds me of you;
rarely comes thru, but when it does, so so special.
once in a blue moon a girl like you comes around,
and when she does, i savor the moment...
try to build something big and special, kinda like a snowman.
bless her with karots...like the nose...
keep her appearance clean, from her head to her toes-
but on the inside there may be some dirty snow,
cuz a couple things inside of what we build is dirty, yo.
the beauty we built dissapears as the rain hits it
-such as my heart falls apart when the pain hits it.
so i just sit back and wait for another time of snow...
beautiful as an angel, pure, slowly down you float.

Lucius McCall

No comments: