Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Irresistible- Final

She was irresistible.
I could see her whole body as I looked through the peephole of my apartment door. I could see her long, silky dark brown hair resting over her shoulders. I could see her beautiful, round light brown eyes that placed me in a trance every time I looked into them. Her perfect nose, her voluptuous full lips, her long tongue that ran over them slowly- made them wet which was sexy to me. Her firm breasts I could see through the low cut shirt she was wearing which held no flaws under the shirt, under the bra. Her caramel colored skin, which was always glimmering as if she were an angel, her Coke bottle figure- all 5 feet, 5 inches of it- the curves that she stuffed in her True Religion Jeans.
She was sexy.
No, beautiful.
No…there were actually no words for her appearance. Period.
She rang the doorbell again, and I reluctantly opened the door. What we were doing wasn’t right, and we needed to stop, but-she was... irresistible.
“Yes, Jasmine?” I looked above her, because I wouldn’t dare look into her eyes. That was just setting myself up.
“Can I come in?” She asked.
“Jasmine,” I exhaled. “You know this isn’t right. Why are you here?”
“What’s wrong, I can’t come see an old friend?” She tried to step in, because she knew that once she was in, I wasn’t going to tell her to leave.
I stood my place.
“Are you going to move over so I can come in? I just want to chill with you. You know, talk.” She chuckled as she slipped by. I knew better.
She headed to my room, and I followed her. There were no words to speak.
I entered my room, and she turned around to face me. “Close and lock the door.” She demanded. An aggressive girl was always a turn on for me.I closed the door, pressed the lock, and she walked over to me and stuck her tongue into my mouth. Her kiss was not like any kiss I've ever experienced. Her tongue was like a slick snake- it was like she had total control over it. Her full were lips pressed against mine, and her tongue was in my mouth, sliding over my teeth, wrestling with my tongue, licking my lips. I pulled away.
“Jasmine, you have to go.” I tried to back up, but she grabbed my shirt. “Please stop, baby girl.”
“You want me to leave? Are you sure?” She slowly got down on her knees, and started to fiddle with my belt. What she was about to do was my kryptonite; there was no way I was telling her to go now. Oral sex, head, brain, whatever you want to call it- it was my favorite thing to give and receive. Nobody could do it like Jasmine, and I didn’t know when I would get it as good again. She wasn’t going anywhere tonight. She pulled out my already erect controller and stared at it. I doubted there was any more blood in my head…all of it was probably down there. I shivered.
“Damn, baby calm down.” She pursed her lips and kissed it. It gave me chills. “I’m going to take care of you.” I closed my eyes and let out a moan as she wrapped her lips around my head. I sucked in a sharp breath and held it…..She started to suck his two followers softly, my favorite part other than her licking the shaft- which she did next,slowly. I looked down and saw her staring at her job, her job that she does so well. She said she couldn't call it work if it was a job she loved... Concentrating. This turned me on more than when she looks up into my eyes as she continues to suck, as well as run her soft hands with manicured nails across my chest, and tight stomach. Wet sounds reached my ears as she sucked harder and sent my mind away to a place...a place I could never go unless she was with me...A place with no name, but all feelings. My manhood throbbed, and I knew that I would be releasing soon.
She stopped.
Smart woman.
“No, no baby.” She purred. "It’s my turn now."She walked backwards slowly to the bed, and pulled down her pants. I knew what she wanted, and I knew what I wanted, so in order to get what I wanted I had to give her hers. And I never had a problem with it other than the moral. I started giving oral sex when I first fell in love, and it was never a problem to me. I mean, I didn’t enjoy it- but I knew how to please my woman. And the way they moaned and cringed when I did it turned, as well as kept me, on. Then I met Jasmine, and I started to love doing it. She was tasty, as nasty as it may sound, but it was the truth. I loved her juices, and I loved the sounds she made as I did it. I pulled off her pants, and she pulled my shirt towards her, pushing my head to her lips. The kiss of all kisses. It was short. She pushed my head away, and I knew she wanted me to get to work. I got on my knees as her legs folded over the side of the bed. I got to work. I parted her lips with my tongue and let my tongue take on a mind of its own.
Mmmmm...she tasted like honey.
I flicked her clit on and off like a light switch, and I felt the power surging through her body. Faster and faster I flicked my tounge until I felt her leg stiffen. I then slowed down and started to cause a tornado with her rain. Sweet rain. Her moans stopped abruptly, as if they were stuck in her body, yet her body told me they wanted OUT. She moaned, and came, moaned and came some more, as I wrote my name with my tongue between her lips under her navel…flicked her clit with my tongue, and sucked the precious juices out of her. She pulled back, and I knew she wanted something else.
She wanted something hard that could go deeper.
She was hungry, and she wanted some beef. And the cow wanted her. I rose from the floor, and joined her on the bed, on top of her, passionate kisses- kisses we shared as if we were hungry for each other; kisses that felt that if we stopped, we would be doomed to eternal distress; kisses that we both yearned for. I pulled off her shirt, and pulled up her bra and started to feast on the most perfect breast I’ve ever seen in my life. I sucked them, licked them, and pushed them together so I could fit both nipples in my mouth. She loved every bit of it. I positioned myself and slowly entered her love, her love wrapping around mine, so warm…she remained tight as my dress game, wet as a river, shit- Niagara Falls. It felt so good, as I thrust, stroked, and stuffed, all the while taking passionate kisses. By taking, I meant that we were now pulling each other, grabbing reach other, raping each other, as she pulled me in deeper, her legs wrapped around my waist. She started to suck on my neck, harder, and harder. I went in real deep and she growled and started to bite me. I loved that shit. We were two animals in bed; naked, sweaty, ripping each other apart, mating. I put her feet on my shoulder and bent forward so i could go deeper. She then became the tamed, and tried to scoot back away from me on the bed. No, nah- she wasn't about to escape. I pulled her forward.
"You can't get away now baby girl. You did this. You wanted this."
I growled as I flipped her over on all fours, and entered her from the back. She was holding the moans in, but I pushed them out of her when I did that, and continued to pump them out of her. There was something about doggystyle that I loved. I didn't know if it was the sight of her ass as I thrust into her, the softness of it as i grabbed it and slapped it, or if it was the fact that she was surrendering herself to me. All I know is, it's perfect. I grabbed her hair, and pulled her face back to mine. She sucked my kiss, like the legendary rock song.
I felt I was about to cum so I slowed my speed. She knew what I was doing and she begged me not to stop, faster, faster…we were one in the bed, lusting for each other’s pleasure- and getting it. Almost there…....oh shit....oh shit....almo--....ughh....she reached back for me and ordered me to 'fuck' her...I did...my breath got caught in my throat as my eyes rolled to the back of my head...almost...............
there!
I came inside her, exploded like a volcano, or a bottle of champagne. Expensive champagne. She moaned reached behind her to pull me closer. I started to collapse onto her back, my body shutting down limb my limb, coming down as if i were defeated- or a car that ran out of gas, holding her waist the whole time. Pulling myself close. You may think that men don’t have multiple orgasms, but I did that night.
As my third leg stayed inside her I got chills, started to shake…it’s funny how sex makes you do things you wouldn’t do if you weren’t floating in ecstasy. You love to feel hurt, you shake, tremble, murmur, mumble things you normally wouldn’t…Sex is crazy.
Sex is a drug.
I pulled out, and she turned around to face me with a groan.
She said she wanted that piece of me to be inside her forever. I lay on top of her as my senses returned.
We laid there as one, calm, moaning randomly with her legs wrapped tight around me, and her arms around my neck pulling me closer as if she would never let me go. I loved it when she did that. We kissed. Our last long, passionate kiss of the night lasted about three minutes.
Then we lay.
I thought.
We were laying there for about ten minutes, me holding her, and her legs holding me, when she snapped me out of my ecstasy, broke my high, shattered my tips- with the three words she whispered in my ear.
“I love you.”
I laid there in silence. I knew she was waiting for my response.
“Did you hear me?” She asked, looking into my eyes.
“You don’t mean that.”
Silence.
“Yes I do.” She whispered. “I love you.”
She tried to kiss me again, but I pulled away. Love was a word that I only said to people when I meant it. Love was serious. I loved my first love, I loved my mother, I loved my family, and I loved my boys. But her? I couldn’t love her. Any other female that I shared this action with, of course- but not her. I couldn’t…
-but…
-she was irresistible.
I couldn’t resist her, but she wasn’t mine…
-and love wouldn’t be a problem if she wasn’t my brother’s fiancĂ©e.
-Lucius McCall

1 comment:

crazybeautiful said...

Lucius Lucius Lucius. i cannot believe you said this piece was elementary. I think its a wonderfully written piece of art. its one of those pieces i can see and even at some points i can feel. when you describe Jasmine, i can see her... i get a visual. i think she would be sexier if she were about 5'8-5'9 with beautiful, shapely long legs that entangles you as you fuck her haha. when you describe the sex, the sex i can feel. its the familiar tingle, the one that comes right before indulging in the sinfully delicious act. you describe it well. dope, mccall...dope.
x crazybeautiful