Saturday, January 26, 2008

Different...

Damn...
I have two stories I wanted to finish and post tonight...
But Microsoft Word doesn't want to allow you to open 2007 word documents in a 2003 work program.
Awesome.
Smart, huh?
You would think the creator of Word would allow this option...
But NO.
Kinda like the PS3 not allowing you to play PS2 or PS1 games on it....

But anyway....

I'm a different type of dude...

Proved it to myself once again today...

I peeped my ex flirting- or what I thought was flirting- in front of me. It pissed me off, and I started stating how I felt to my boys. One of them looked at me and asked me
"Man, what do you think are his chances of beating?"
I looked at him like he was stupid.
I could care less about her having sex with another guy. Well not really, but that's the last of my worries. Peeping her smile and stare into another dude's eyes, and giving him all her attention hurts. i don't wanna see that. I don't care about his chances of having sex with her! Shoot, I'd rather her fuck him than look at him like she used to look at me! Holding hands, picnicing, kissing, laughing...etc. That's what I couldn't take. Not this soon...

Guys, life aint about sex and beating. There's more to life and love than that...I promise.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: