Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The tingling sensation begins...

Lately I've been going thru some stuff...fighting an inner battle...
things from the past.......
Things are getting much better though, and I'm feeling much better thank God.

But I read this...and damn. I WISH I could experience this RIGHT NOW!!

"The orgasm hit me with force, rose from someplace deep inside me, a place filled with hurt. Felt like every part of my body was shaking, trembling violently. I stroked Lola hard. She looked back at me, fear in her eyes, but her words telling me not to stop. The fear I had grabbed me, held me, reminded me of when I was a boy in Montreal, when I had been left alone, when I was terrified. My orgasm overwhelmed me, consumed me, and I made sounds like a wounded animal. I held Lola like I was afraid to let go, held her and struggled to get this out of my body.
I came groaning things in French, a language I hadn't used in a long time.
I came grabbing and moaning and grunting and thrusting.
I came pushing fear and bad memories out of my mind. I gritted my teeth, closed my eyes, released liquid stress, spewed out dark secrets, ejaculated pain, discharged my trepidation...
I gave her every memory.
Gave her every emotion I couldn't stand.
Then it was all gone."

--From Waking With Enemies by Eric Jerome Dickey (my favorite author. I don't wanna be him, I want to bypass him. That's another story though...haha. Please don't think he's a 'sex author'. The book's actually an action thriller...but the beginning is a sex scene- well detailed.)

And the tingling sensation begins....

damn...I really really wouldn't mind. I think I'd feel MUCH better afterwards too...
I shouldn't have to rely on that to feel good though...
but shoot- let's keep it funky. Let's get stinky.
Why do you think make up sex is so wonderful?
Or when you haven't had it in a while, why does it feel soooooooooo good????
ugh...being alone sucks.
Realize there's a difference between being alone and being lonely though...
Think about it.

Peace & Blessings
Lucius McCall

No comments: