Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Damn I hate being shy...

"It may seem that I don't even reckon you,
but I daydream about kissing on the neck a you." ---Fabolous

My whole life I've been shy...
No, let me take that back. i'm not a shy cat.
Once you get to know me, i'm very outgoing, spontaeous, crazy, and out of this world
-once you get to know me.
If I go somewhere and I'm alone and don't know anyone around, I'll stand there and chill. if a pretty girl smiles at me- or even LOOKS at me, I look away. lol
Shy cat...

If you talk to me, I'll unfold quick! But unless that happens....haha...good luck. lol

Some people take that to mean I'm full of myself, and I think I'm Mr. Doo Doo...no.

I'm very humble and nice...I just hate rejection.

I hate rejection, and I'm terrified of it.
I can't just get turned down and move to the next.
I get turned down...go home...think about it...dwell on it...wonder why? why didn't she give me her number?
Not to be cocky like there's no reason she shouldn't have- I just wanna know why!

This comes into play when there's a shorty I'm eyeing. People tell me all the time I can prob get HER (whomever she is), and I may even think so myself. But the thought and chance of getting rejected or turned down turns me right around. lol

I need to grow out of that- quick!

Cuz any girl worth anything is one you need to go after....chase....she's not gonna come easy- words from my mom and my best friend...lol.

it's true though...

Damn, I wish it was that easy, though...
can I get a smile, or a wave, or a hey?!
but wait...I may already get that...........lol
:-)
but what if she smiles, waves, and heys to everybody?! That's not an invitation...
or is it?
:-)

I need to be on that freaking 'Pickup Artist' show.

"LOOSE WIRES!
WE HAVE A CONNECTION
UNLIKE ANYONE.
LOOSE WIRES!
POSITIVE AND NEGATIVES BEEN UNDONE.
RUN FOR COVER!
PUT YOUR END ON MINE,
AND WE’LL HAVE SOME FUN.
LOOSE WIRES!
PUT YOUR END ON MINE,
AND WE’LL HAVE SOME FUN.

ISNT IT ELECTRIC IN HERE?
I WANNA KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT.
ISNT IT AMAZING IN HERE?
I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT..."
--Kenna (Lose Wires)


Was feeling that song today for some reason...

Music and language- my two deep loves.

My escapes.

Always there when I need em, and they go along with each other so well.

the threesome is amazing...

How dare I cheat on them with these Earthling women out here?! lol...


Think I'm weird.


Peace & Blessings

Lucius McCall

No comments: