Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Be As Blessed As You Can Bear


Sometimes seeing some things triggers other things....

And sometimes other things trigger other things...

Think about it.

Not the butterfly effect, but God...

Things happen for a reason...EVERYTHING...


I saw something simple today that made me think about life.


I was riding a shuttle bus around campus today, and I passed a freshman housing hall where I witnessed two boys just sleeping away in two hammocks...In plain view. The hammocks were tied around a couple trees, and there was a couple of things laid on the ground where they hung. They looked so peaceful, as if there wasn't a care in the world. They planned to take a nap, but decided to take one outside- in a hammock, not caring what anyone had to say!


I was jealous and wanted to steal their smiles.


I then thought about myself and wondered...why am I not in that state of bliss? What is there to worry about?

Money?

School?

Tests?

Girls?

Come on...

I'm way too blessed to be stressed, so I try not to...but sometimes stress may slip over the borders and make its way into my heart and mind...


I need some new borders. lol.


It's not too late to enjoy your life...Please try and do so. Make the most of everything, and don't dwell on your past. Love, live life, and laugh...Shoot, be a hippie if you need to. Take a deep breath- hold it............... then exhale. Smoke the weed of the world- the air we breath. Get a natural high...smile! :-)


"If life's a bitch, better make every day your wife..."--Fabolous


Live.

Peace & Blessings

Lucius McCall

No comments: